- Internal training, during which a confirmed consultant/manager shares his/her knowledge with less senior consultants
- External training with specialized trainers, on wider topics such as oral communication and public speaking
- Meetings dedicated to sharing experiences, with a dual purpose : share with other consultants on a specific project and train junior consultants to be more on focus and learn how to conduct a presentation
Consultants also have a chance to gather throughout the year and connect with each other during some exciting times:
- A monthly gathering, sharing drinks and gourmet food around a specific theme; a friendly time during which we share news about the firm and more
- The holiday dinner when spouses and partners are invited
- An annual 2-day seminar organized by the newly hired consultants, taking place in an unusual location, when time is shared between entertainments, a review of the past year’s business and work achievements. It is a very friendly event that every consultant is looking forward to
These events also provide good opportunities to mix in with new consultants.
I discovered Metis Consulting during my year as an intern at one of Metis’ client. I was one of their contacts in the S&OP Project. I liked the way their work was conducted, the level of expertise they brought in. It gave me the will to join them at the end of my internship!
Metis Consulting gave me the opportunity to deal with a large variety of supply chain topics and I quickly improved my expertise and proficiency.
I immediately enjoyed the challenging work we do as consultant: drive our clients when dealing with strategic and operational problems, define and implement innovative, durable and effective solutions. This is an intellectual challenge that I find fascinating and fulfilling.
Working on these different types of exciting missions, I quickly found my place among this very human, yet very professional team.
At the end of my curricula at Arts & Métiers ParisTech – with 2 internships as an operational, I chose to join Metis Consulting in 2012. I was convinced by the human size of the firm, the way hiring interviews were conducted and the type of projects that are covered.
Ever since, through a dozen of projects, I dealt with various strategic and operational problems involving a wide range of companies with drastically different businesses: retail, garment industry, food and beverage industry …
Working on several projects simultaneously with an extensive range of actions required allows each consultant to quickly develop his/her knowledge on corporate culture and his/her supply chain expertise. Another asset is the open communication that exists among Metis team, from juniors to directors: they do not hesitate to share their know-how and methodologies.
To develop our skills, a half-a-day training is conducted each month. Topics can be drown from specific supply chain subjects, from relevant business cases or new methodologies/tools that we may eventually need. These trainings are concluded around a friendly drink where the firm’s news are shared.
If you want to feel good at Metis, I believe it is necessary to be rigorous, pro-active, inquisitive, humble and more than everything, be a team player.
Ils sont à votre écoute...
Pour plus d’informations, contactez nos campus ambassadeurs ; ils sont les relais entre vos écoles et notre cabinet.
|Arts & Métiers||Pierre-Jean, Christophe, Yvonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Centrale||Paris : Nicolas Lyon : Mathieu Lille : Philippeemail@example.com|
|Mines||St Etienne : Tuyen Nancy : Jean-Mariefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ponts et Chaussées||Mylène, Victor, Bertrand, Paul, Stanislasemail@example.com|